Monday, May 19, 2008

It's just another part of me.....

Yes, I have many facets, and many faces. But, the face I put on at home is farmer. :) I just absolutely love my animals, and I enjoy spending time with them. Around my house, you will see chickens, roosters, turkeys, and goats all crowding around me. (they really just want food). It's my version of Snow White! hehehe. I'm trying to train the chipmunks around here, but, they haven't caught up yet. :)

I just got a new baby turkey, and I don't have any video of her yet, but, she is a little cuddle bug! I never thought a turkey would be that affectionate, but, she is. Any time she gets the chance, she jumps in my lap and falls asleep. "Are you my mother?".
Love,
Jackie

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

That is classic. Turkeys are acually very smart bird. I had one when I was growing up.

Eugenia Bozena said...

Wow very nice and amazing sharing thank you for it.Phone Sex